15.1.13

Pecan Muffins

It's cold outside, and I don't have anything left to have for breakfast tomorrow.

So I made these:



This recipe was the second result when I googled "pecan muffins" - pecan pie was my stable of the festive season and I had a bag of the nuts left over.

I followed it to the letter - possibly why this has turned out to be my most successful baking endeavour in some considerable time - and they're delicious as it is, so I'm not going to repost it here. Go give the good people who came up with it the hit! It was super quick, these taste as good as they look, and other than the pecans there's no unusual ingredients or techniques involved in making them so these could be a good staple to throw together for a short notice thank you gift or something similar. Enjoy!

1 comment: